Highly functional and compact body with innovative shape and design. A single burner with a thickness of 25mm when stored. The burner part is protected by two guards, so it has the advantage of being sturdy and easy to pack.
- Width 153 x Depth 195 x Height 77mm (when used, only on the main unit)
- Width 142 x Depth 78 x Height 25mm (when stored)
- 380g (main unit only)
HEAT GENERATION AMOUNT * 1
- 2.1kw (1800kcal / h) (when using ST-760), 1.7kw (1500kcal / h) (when using ST-700)
USAGE TIME * 2
- 2.1 hours (when using one ST-760), 2.6 hours (when using one ST-700)
- Dedicated to new Fuji burner products, SOTO product container (CB can)
- Piezoelectric ignition method
- Body: Aluminum + Stainless steel, Tinder: Aluminum die casting, Valve: Brass
- Storage case, auxiliary iron
The cylinder is sold separately.
* 1 Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition in an airless state at 25 ° C.
* 2 Calculated based on combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition in an airless state at 25 ° C.