The Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill 12-hour and 48-hour Pack effectively repels mosquitoes and other biting insects by creating a 15-foot zone of protection for bug-free comfort. This pack is compatible with all Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repellents, Lanterns, and Torches. Ideal for use while hiking, gardening, camping, fishing and hanging around the backyard, patio and balcony.
Thermacell Repellents are approved by EPA (United States of America) and NEA (Singapore).
- For use in fuel-powered Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repellents, Lanterns, and Torches
- Each repellent mat lasts up to 4 hours and each fuel cartridge lasts up to 12 hours
- 15-foot mosquito protection zone. Turn it on...Mosquitoes GONE!
- No spray, no lotion and no mess. Scent-free and DEET-free.
- Active ingredient is allethrin, a synthetic version of a naturally occurring repellent found in chrysanthemum flowers
- 12 hour Package contains: 3 repellent mats and 1 fuel cartridge
- 48 hour Package contains: 12 repellent mats and 4 fuel cartridges
TURN IT ON… MOSQUITOES GONE: Thermacell creates a 15-foot zone of protection against mosquitoes. This 72-hour refill pack containing 6 fuel cartridges and 18 mosquito repellent mats is compatible with all fuel-powered Thermacell repellers
HEAT-ACTIVATED: No cords or batteries. Powered by a safe compact fuel cartridge that lasts 12 hours, repel without smoke, flames, or citronella. Not a messy trap or gimmicky sonic. Independently tested. EPA reviewed for safety & effectiveness
LONG-LASTING DEFENSE: Unscented repellent mats last up to 4 hours each and change color when time to refill. No mess, no DEET, no spray, and no on-skin chemicals make Thermacell a better solution
NATURE-INSPIRED REPELLENT: Our active ingredient is based on naturally occurring repellents found in plants. We've harnessed its power to fight the toughest mosquitoes on earth (including in your backyard)
THERMACELL GUARANTEE: All Thermacell Mosquito Repellent products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Developed and Tested at our New England based R&D center. We stand by our products